3, 2, 1...and we're Live!

It's official, Anderson Event Planning is back in business with a new logo, new website, new blog and 3 new social media accounts! After taking a 2-year hiatus (I have a wonderful 18-month-old to show for it), I'm excited to get back to coordinating weddings and working with this season's newest group of brides & grooms!

Last night was our FIRST big step back into the wedding world -- as of 9pm yesterday, our official website is finally online! This website has been in the works since 2013 but it was only in the last few weeks that it really came together. I think it really represents the business & what we are all about. If you haven't been there already, check it out -- www.AndersonEventPlanning.com

I'm planning to use this blog to provide wedding planning tips & advice, as well as to take a look at the latest wedding trends using my 5 years of experience coordinating weddings & working with engaged couples. Have a wedding question you'd like answered? Send me an email and I might just address it on this blog!

Thanks for checking us out and I hope you'll stick around for the ride! xo


Comments

Popular Posts